The KEHS Teaching School currently has 3 Specialist Leaders of Education. Click on their names to find out more about their areas of expertise:
Vickie Crombie – Inclusion Leader/ Senior Teacher at Chad Vale Primary School
- Performance management, monitoring, and the school improvement process.
- Literacy and Mathematics
- Leading on SEN and Gifted and Talented Provision.
- Delivery of staff training in a variety of curriculum areas
Ben Waterworth – ICT Leader and Year Two Teacher at Topcliffe Primary School
- Creative ICT
- ICT to support literacy and numeracy
- ICT to improve engagement
Kate Cowan – King Edward VI High School for Girls
- Developing the KS3 Geography Curriculum
- Support for the most able students
- Stretch and challenge in Geography